Sunday, August 17, 2003

decided to take a break from studying...

pretty much tackled the week's reading assignments...getting pretty good at book briefing, but want to make the exercise of full briefing for a while...practice, practice, practice!

I did some constructive things this weekend:

finished 'landscaping' the balcony off the study...already the jasmine has attracted hummingbirds.

solved the 'lighting' problem in the study.

hung out with my old friend rachel. now here's a funny story!!! it turns out that during the move, some honey dripped on the back seat of the car. since the seats were folded down, I really hadn't noticed the extent of the honey drippage. rachel sat in the seat, and later when we got to this carnival, she discovered she had honey all over her butt!!!

I couldn't help but laugh, even though I sorta felt bad. I started calling her 'honey buns'. we were at the carnival, and I'm splashing bottled water on the honey and rubbing it out of her butt. it must've looked really kinky!

glad that I got a little yah yahs out before I'm in for the long haul...

thinking of a jacquzzi tonight....hmmmmm.....jacquzzi......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home