Thursday, August 28, 2003

hitting the wall...

I bonked yesterday and I'm dragging today. I've been running hard ever since they opened the gates.

up at 6a.
walk to train at 7
go to class or in library from 8-5
take train home, try to nap (even standing up)
study all night until 12
crawl to bed

reading all day, thinking all day...

so I was sitting in crim law and started to feel weak. I was shaking (maybe because it is an iceberg in that room!) and I started to get a headache. I felt like I had been awake for 3 days the same feeling as jet lag.

I don't think 6 hours of sleep is going to work for me. I need to figure out another plan.

I'm not a terribly effective reader from 10-12pm, but I'm pretty sharp in the morning (if I can get up!). I do pretty well briefing cases on the inbound train. I just don't think I can get up any earlier than 6 on a regular basis.

I was also thinking that I should exercise more, and perhaps if I did some exercise after coming home that I would feel more energized to hit the books for the night session.

I'm so glad it is a 3 day weekend...I need it to rest and get ahead in my reading.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home