Wednesday, October 01, 2003

meet the enemy...within...

I really didn't think I would get there, but I have.

I am beginning to hate people in my class.

first, there are those people who throw out the WEIRD hypos...every class. there are three or four of them. the professors have started to shut them up, but they still persist.
everyone hates them, with good reason.

but then there are those people who think they are too cool for school.

there is one guy, though, who I particularly hate. I actually overheard him say something really rude about me the day I wore my Harvard sweatshirt. BFD!!!! who cares? I was cold!

but he got all bothered by it and decided to run around telling people how what he thinks about it and making some profound (-ly wrong) judgment about my character.

little does he know that his 'patchwork' pants say more negative things about his character than I can. suffice it to say, he can kiss my *ss come finals. big loser.

and then there is the guy who I think is going to come to school with an AK-47 and kill us all. this guy is scary!!!! He's one of the WEIRD hypo people, too. The guy is totally mentally imbalanced.

this really happened: we were in crim law. this is one of the classes that really sets him off. so the professor has gotten pretty tired of his WEIRD hypos...I mean really WEIRD. so he was sitting there in the front of the class with his hand in the air. the professor refused to call on him. SO WHAT DID HE DO????

the guy actually got mad, packed all of his books up (making as much noise as possible) and then sat there for the entire rest of the class period with his arms crossed and a mean look on his face, staring down the professor.

I'm telling you...the guy is going to go postal when grades come out!

We don't need another incident like the Yale bombing.

Maybe law schools ought to have psychological testing for applicants so we can weed out the psychos?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home