Monday, August 18, 2003

first day of school...woo hoo!

corrections to my first impressions: there are quite a few worthy competitors...its not going to be a cakewalk to amjur everything...and still remain a balanced human being. the work is hard and there is a lot of it. synthesis is the key...and staying ahead in the reading.

I discovered today why everyone in law school carries nalgenes. I had one myself. I never got in the habit of it, but now I see how water can get you through a class. I skipped breakfast (bad idea, but chronic habit), surviving on 20 oz. of coffee (quite a normal morning, actually). by the time my crim law class started at 11a, I was starving!! if it wasn't for my jug o' water, I would've never made it.

so its not all that bad. I find that my professors are outstanding...and at least I understand what is going on. we'll see what happens tomorrow...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home