Wednesday, September 10, 2003

fashion police ... arrest that woman!

I normally would not blog about this, but I was shocked when I saw this just a moment ago (on my way home)...

a woman was in a copy shop, wearing low rise jeans, and (get this) a bra! that's it, just a bra!

not a bikini top...a BRA! (though it was colored).

to make matters worse, she wasn't very petite, either (and I would say not that young, but I could only see her back).

golden rule: BACK FAT -- if you've got it, DON'T flaunt it.

now I understand the new lingerie trend...a nice lacy camisole with jeans can make a good statement...

but going out in public in your bra is just tasteless.

please women, have some self respect. a loose sheer blouse or crocheted sweater would make that bra look much sexier.

peek a boo is sexier than woo hoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home