Friday, September 05, 2003

great party, home too late.

had fun, met lots of people.

can only remember one name...brad...
arrogant stanfurd guy...but not bad looking.

I wish I had the gift of remembering names. I'm good with faces, never forget them. but I forget names only a few seconds after being introduced. its really awful.

there is this wonderful man, Joe Lurie, director of International House, Berkeley. he has an amazing gift for remembering names. he has to learn roughly 600 or so new names every year! that's amazing in and of itself, but the more amazing thing is that he actually remembers people many many years down the road. I'm not sure how he does it, but I think it has something to do with equating the first letter of a person's name with a food, for instance "Charles Chips."

makes me hungry just thinking about it. I think I would choose "chocolate" as my food.

okay. its 1am...sleeeeeeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home