Thursday, October 02, 2003

Jerusalem bus on display in New York...

ZAKA is going to bring the #32A bus that was blown up in gilo on june 18, 2002 to new york to display from december 20-22.

while I am all for the idea of sharing knowledge and bringing enlightenment to Americans of the gravity of the terror in Israel...

I absolutely cannot condone them bringing this PARTICULAR BUS to new york...

don't these people realize that there is family of the victims of this bombing that live in the US???

as family of one of the victims of that bombing, I am absolutely OUTRAGED!!!

can't they just bring pictures??? why bring the whole bus??? what is the point?

it just makes me cry.

since this is primarily a fundraising expedition...

how much money can I give them NOT to bring the bus???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home