Wednesday, October 29, 2003

love and hate in law school...

some people you love, others you hate, and others you used to love, now hate.

I am not immune from categorizing classmates. While I conspicuously avoid any "clique" because it is soooo high school (and dare I say, that was 20 years ago), I do find myself drawn toward some people and repulsed by others.

so here's my list:

people I love:

olympic swimmer girl
brazilian mellow girl
all-too-cute voracious reader girl
princeton philosophy guy
berkeley c.s. "never writes anything down" guy
prada and pointy shoe girl
orange county poodle sweater girl
new jew girl
the roudy tu/th property study group
jp morgan girl
bar bri girl
bath n' body shop guy
hair-down-to-her-butt girl
wheelchair guy
Mr. Film Director
Eclipse cigarette guy
CMU girl
republican golfer guy
Keaneu Reeves guy
"I'm in love with our Crim Law Professor" guy


People I hate:

Mr. Ringleader-of-the-hate-crew
Squeeky girl
Always playing solitaire girl
Mr. AK-47 (please don't bring it to school)
horrible hypo guy


People I used to love, now hate:

best dressed girl (you were so cool until you started to throw attitude)
chronic-constipation-look guy (take a re-laxative!)
red curly hair girl (girl, I keep trying to like you, but you make it so hard!)

As for the rest, I'm still on the fence. Some people I simply don't like, but wouldn't go so far as saying I hate them. And there are those wallflowers that never ever utter a word, so at least you can't hate them.

Looking over my list here, it looks like I have quite a few people I really do like in my class. So for all my bitchy blogging of late, I guess it isn't really all that bad. Maybe this wasn't a horrible waste of time after all. I feel better about my social relationships already.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home