Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I lost my ROO at BONNAROO...

yep, no voice... lost my woo in woo hoo.

I have to say that Bonnaroo was the most fun I have had in YEARS!

my favorite part: SLOGGING through the mud on saturday night...it's all about the bounce! everyone was walking slowly and lamenting every step. I, on the other hand, figured out how to mud skate!

I was running around the mud like it was nuthin' -- its all about looking ahead and determining the best route to avoid deep puddles, then just go for it...run so quickly that your feet are not in touch with the ground long enough to sink.

anyway, its late, I haven't had more than 3 hours sleep per night in 5 days, and I will have to cut my bonnaroo stories short for now.

Upcoming: keep your eye out for the bonnaroo photo essay -- sure to please. Most interesting is the little known alternate universe inside the porta potties -- you never knew there was a bathroom attendant because you didn't know to look.

all that and more as the days "slog" on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home