Thursday, October 23, 2003

golfing for dollars...

my golf game looked more like bowling for dollars tonight.

can't complain too much. I won one hole. 1 over par. and I had one beee-utiful drive on the 9th.

Its been way too many years since hitting the greens, so for what it was worth, I did okay. I really need to work on my putting...

Tax Law Society is bringing an instructor to school on monday...and we're going to get a break on some lessons. It turns out there is a course pretty close to home, so I think I'll go to the driving range pretty frequently.

excuse: professional development.

If I can take some lessons to clean up my game a little, it will be worth it. I lose too many strokes on putting, so maybe hitting the putting green might not be a bad idea either.

I'm pretty tired, and I have class early tomorrow. going to sleep like a baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home