Tuesday, November 25, 2003

slogger...

wow. my blogging has been sparse of late. not that there isn't plenty going on: the georgian revolution, jacko the sicko, steel tariffs, bush goes to see the queen, more white collar crime than ever, and as always, no end in sight to the middle east 'conflict'.

but more important matters are consuming my time and making me crazy.

hint to other law students: it is NOT recommended to do your wedding planning as first semester finals are approaching.

I'm somewhat mad for even trying. I feel a battle of priorities: the most important day of your life vs. the most important semester of your law school career.

of course, it is good training to be able to balance everything and still manage to dance.

Its amazing what you can do in a week to put ducks in a row for a wedding (which, it so happens, is only 10 weeks away!): invitations mailed; hall, caterer, florist and hotels reserved; wedding gown, crown, and flower girl dresses purchased; wedding website up; sanity still somewhat intact.

now I can set everything aside and concentrate solely on final exams.

I think my fiancee and my parents could certainly use the break from my frenzy.

but all my madness will be worth it, because this wedding is going to be the most elegant affair ever (on a small budget).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home