Thursday, December 11, 2003

final exams and lack of sleep...

yes, surely one can tell from my lack of blogging (aside from cool archaelogical finds) that I am deep in final exam mode.

two down...one tomorrow...two to go after that.

feel pretty confident about property...didn't fall for the HUGE red herring.

no more fear and loathing about contracts...did exceedingly well, except that I didn't mention that pesky detrimental reliance issue on one of the fact patterns. shouldn't matter too much because it probably wasn't a strong argument anyway.

civ pro tomorrow. I'm still trying to figure out if Shaffer did away with attachment QIR and made everything IPJ and "open box" -- I hope my prof gets back to me on that before I take the test.

haven't even thought about torts or crim, but that is for the weekend. Not much time to study for torts for monday though. I think its a lot of winging it anyway. spot the issues and take the ball and run. creative argumentation is the key.

crim will be a bear. "too much information, running through my brain" (ala The Police). not fair to be closed book since we covered so much in such great detail.

as long as I "ace" civ pro (and property and contracts), I should be sitting pretty. my torts and crim grades won't affect me professionally since I want to do tax and not crim or PI lit. However, of course, I set high standards for myself and won't be happy if I do really lame, but I don't feel pressure to AmJur these courses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home