Wednesday, January 07, 2004

wake up! it's time for school.

well, the time has come to get ready for a new semester.

yet we don't have our last semester's grades yet! (this is so incredibly lame, and there is no excuse for not posting the fall grades before the end of the year.)

I've been mostly sleeping during the break, and now I realize that I have a ton of reading homework to catch up on.

jump back on the treadmill...

I need to buy one book for Constitutional law, then I need to read the assignment before Tuesday.

And to add more stress, I am trying to get everything in order for Spring OCI. This is stressful because we have to have our resumes approved before we can bid, and the bidding closes on friday. I suppose I should have worked on it during the break, but I didn't and now I feel like it is too late.

Well, I suppose it doesn't much matter because I will be in school during the summer anyway and probably can't take a full time job (unless I get a great offer).

crossing fingers that the grades are respectable, will find out tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home